jeudi 25 octobre 2018

How to Record a Second Mortgage

My question involves real estate located in the State of: New Jersey

Hi all. I have what I believe is a simple question. I currently have a mortgage on my house and I also have a promissory note to a private individual. I borrowed $140,000 and executed the note with interest over 10 years. I would like to record this as a second mortgage. I spoke to the county and they said they do not record promissory notes, only mortgages. So can I just find a mortgage form for NJ online, fill that out and bring that to the county for recording? Is that correct and does anything else need to be done? My main interest is to get this recorded as a second mortgage.

Thanks for any help!

Dan


How to Record a Second Mortgage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire