jeudi 31 mai 2018

Banking: Bank Employee Released Personal Infomation

My question involves personal finance in the State of: Texas

My husband and I have our home loan with a small town bank in Texas. Information reached us that our loan documents and personal information had been released to my husband 's sister who has personal vindication against him and the rest of his family. We were told that copies of our documents were made by an employee at the bank that is a friend of my husband's sister. We do not know what my husband's sister's intent to do with this information but it could be harmful. We do know that she has been talking to others about our information because we had an issue with our escrow account because our taxes had increased from the previous year and she was telling her clients at her beauty shop that were behind our loan and had proof. It has been embarrassing and humiliating situation. What should be our next step? Would the end result only be that the bank employee would be fired? Thank you.


Banking: Bank Employee Released Personal Infomation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire