dimanche 27 mai 2018

Fight It Yes or No

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Louisiana
I was on my way home after work I had been called back into work the night shift so I was a little tired . I drive this road every day between 5-6:30 am and 4-7 pm but this day I was traveling at 7:30 am I know the speed limit is 45 and there is a school zone that says when flashing speed is 35 . So I slow down to 45 I see the sign is not flashing there was two cars about 10 yards in front of me .06 of a mile down I see a police car I check my speed it was 43 I slowed a little more I looked at the cop and he was looking at me hit his lights and turned around I immediately pulled over thinking he was after one of the two in front of me but he pulled in behind me . He said he had me doing 54 in 35 school zone I told him I didn’t think about the school zone the light wasn’t flashing and don’t normally drive at that time he just gave me the ticket I accepted and was nice I was tired and didn’t want to argue with him . I have already called to see if I could get it fixed somehow but they said no without hearing me out on the matter I have court the 5/29/18 should I bow down and pay the double fine or plea not guilty


Fight It Yes or No

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire