dimanche 20 mai 2018

Custody and Visitation Issues: Unsure What to Do

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Virginia
Good morning everyone! Quick question. When a father fails to notify the the other parent that he has a live in girlfriend prior to first ordered visitation, how does that impact custody and visitation? The father currently lives in a 1 bedroom apartment. Do I have an opportunity to now get full custody and no visitation? At best case scenario, visitation with specific requirements. For example day visits only. Night visits when child becomes a certain age (currently 4 yrs) or not to have the girlfriend around child in common.

I am about to go to go court next week. The reason for this and this is the short version of the story that she and I have history. The new girlfriend is the woman I initially asked to leave my home alone. There has been back and forth cases between the two of us (protective orders, attempt to run her off the road etc. etc. (All dimissed btw )).I have fears and concerns that she will harm my child. There have been physical threats exchanged between the both of us including she will discipline our child if father says she can.

This is my first post on here. Yeah! We that are going through these issues, it really nice to know that there is support as well as an outlet to discuss our questions and concerns on this topic. Any feedback is appreciated especially those that apply to the state of VA are much welcomed.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Unsure What to Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire