lundi 28 mai 2018

Emancipation: Is It Possible to Be Emancipated Without Parental Consent

I am 16 years old. I live in Virginia. Is it possible to be emancipated without parental consent? Is it possible to be emancipated without parental consent?is I have a part time job and if I am emancipated it will be full time. I have a place lined up to live that I can afford. I usually make honor roll in school and I have no criminal record. My parents make a lot of money, however, they insult me a lot on my IQ and mistakes I've made in the past. They heard me talk about emancipation in the past and they immediately shut it down. In public, they act like they don't do anything wrong and I'm just a rebellious teen so I'm worried that if social services does an investigation they won't find anything that will allow me to be emancipated. What are my chances of successfully emancipating myself? Is it possible to emancipate myself without parental consent?


Emancipation: Is It Possible to Be Emancipated Without Parental Consent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire