jeudi 17 mai 2018

Traffic Lane Violations: Crossing Double Line from a HOV Lane, VC 216558a

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Got a ticket from a CHP officer for crossing a double line exiting out of the HOV lane. I had enough passengers for the HOV-2 and was not speeding.

I am trying to fight the ticket because I am not eligible for traffic school (I got a ticket about a year ago for taking a left turn when it was prohibited during the time of day and already plead guilty to take traffic school).

I requested discovery for all of the officers notes and any recordings if available from the custodian of records. The only thing that came back was the officer's note on the back of the note: "Said he was lost."

Two questions:

Is there anything I can work with for my defense in court?


Shortly after I received materials back from the Custodian of records, I received a letter that my trial has been reset at the officer's request. Does this mean the officer is more likely to appear at court?

More than happy to provide more information. Thank you all in advance.


Traffic Lane Violations: Crossing Double Line from a HOV Lane, VC 216558a

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire