vendredi 25 mai 2018

How a Walmart Ban Really Works

Figured id explain this as i see people ask often and its something i know well. I have 6 petty theft 4 of them at walmart. They stem from time i spent as a heroin and cocaine addict. The first one wasnt even a big deal, 3 days in jail 177 days suspended no similar offenses 2yrs. On the second one walmart itself made me sign somethin saying banned for life. They also explained fully it meant they dont even want my money, they spell it out. They also took my picture in loss prevention office. I have never been arrested for the criminal trespass they can press even when getting 2 more petty thefts after. The penaltys increase each time. Last 1 cost me 110days. People say they have facial recognition its a lie. But loss provention travels stores aiwithin so many miles amd did call me by first name at door. If i get away at this point they just put warrants out. I assume aside fr being recognized they check footage vs photos of people they have on life ban list. I can still shop there except the one i was arrested stealing from 2 times no problems no loss prevention following me no trespass. Canton ohio


How a Walmart Ban Really Works

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire