mardi 29 mai 2018

Determination of Fault: California Accident, Not at Fault

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: California

The accident happened at a corner of an intersection when I was making a right turn. The right lane was large enough that it can fit two cars. When I was making a right turn, I slowed down and moved to the right side of the lane. Suddenly, another driver who was at the left side of the right lane also turned right. The other driver ended up hitting the left-front side of my car with the center of her passenger side. The other drive claims it was not her fault because she thought I was parking and she was making a right turn at the right lane.

Unfortunately, My insurance expired 18 days prior to the accident, and the other driver denies any wrong doing. Also, there was no witness and we did not take any pictures at the scene of the accident (it was stupid of me for not taking any pictures. I had no experience with this kind of accident). I was told by the other driver's insurance agent that I can take the other driver to court, but my chance of success is only 50/50 due to the lack of witness and evidence.


Determination of Fault: California Accident, Not at Fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire