mardi 29 mai 2018

Father in Need of

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Massachusetts

Hello-

I've had my 2 girls since 2010 when my ex game them up to me. In Feb 2013, she said that she wanted custody back. We went to court but she did not show up and the judgment was for the girls to be with me full time and for her to have supervised visits (with her mom there-kids Grandmother) every other weekend, which has been in effect since then now for over 3 years.
She just recently went back to work after about 8 years of being on disability for bi-polar (she is an RN) and she recently started to threaten me that she is going to be going back for custody of the girls.

The girls have been doing great since they have been with me, both of them (8 and 15 years old) are on the honor roll each term and they are involved in sports, singing etc. We live in a nice raised ranch on a dead end.

Do I have to worry that a judge would just give her back custody now that she is working again? I know that it shouldn't matter that I am a dad with custody vs a mom with the custody, it is a big worry that a judge would just give the custody back to their mom after all this time and turn their world upside down.

Any thoughts are appreciated


Father in Need of

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire