mardi 22 mai 2018

Ownership Rights: Ex Girlfriend Concealed Mail Containing Title to Mobile Home, and Transferred Me Off

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Idaho
My ex girlfriend broke up with me immediately after I purchased a mobile home. She was listed as an alternate owner on the title, I assume, as I never saw it. The title company sent the mail to our co-inhabited home. I never saw or received acknowledgement of the title. Her violation of 18 US Code 1708, concealment of mail, enabled her to swiftly and secretly visit the DMV to apply for a transfer of ownership title, with me off, and ultimately was able to sell it and keep all proceeds. This happened in 2017, of course I became aware of it after the fact. She was aware I was in the process of selling it, to recover my investment. Her willful intent to justify her feelings of self entitlement and unjust enrichment, has infuriated me! All I seek is the return of my property, and an attorney/lawyer willing to fight this on my behalf. Of course she may or may not have any or all of the proceeds remaining. I have had no contact with her in over a year, finances are not good, thanks to her, so it has been a constant frustration for me for a long time. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.


Ownership Rights: Ex Girlfriend Concealed Mail Containing Title to Mobile Home, and Transferred Me Off

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire