dimanche 20 mai 2018

Other Violations: So I Got Pulled Over. This is Crazy

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: maryland

So I got pulled over and cop came to my door and asked me where the sticker goes.

I replied top right.

Sir could you get out and look at the lic plate please.

I get out and the year was on the left side of the plate.

Ok so I do not remember putting the sticker on the left at all. But I will admit guilt as I am the only driver.

The cop never gave me anything to sign at all. This was last month that this happened and today I check the mail and

I get a DISTRICT COURT NOTICE OF SUSPENSION.

How can I be served if I did not sign or was offered to sign anything at the time of the incident?

So anyway I just did a e-payment..... yes yes admission of guilt of $76.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my next step will be to take off the morning from work and visit the court house and tell my side of the story.
Do I really need to go to court or is payment of fine enough? My gut tells me I need to do both

Notification date was on 5-17 and suspension date is for 6-12-18


Other Violations: So I Got Pulled Over. This is Crazy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire