mardi 29 mai 2018

Libel: Walmart

My question involves defamation in the state of: Louisiana. I went to Walmart to get some things my receipt never came out of the self checkout. I get to the door greeter she then ask for my receipt. I start looking for it I forgot by then that it never came out of the machine. I only had $50 in groceries and the only thing out of the bag was a case of diapers which did not fit in the bag. I tell her I can't find my receipt and goodbye. The door greeter then says mam you can't leave. Then I say why not I paid for all of my things. So we go a little back and forth. She radios loss prevention guy. He tells me I need to come with him and find my receipt. I say noway because I was in a rush and left my 3 kids with my sister for a little while because one of the kids are breastfed and I needed to get back swiftly. He then threatens to have me locked up if I didn't follow him and go and look for the receipt. I say "No" you go I know I did not steal anything I just want to go and meet my kids. He then blocks the door and tells me I'm gonna get arrested if I leave that door. We go back and forth. Mind you customers are coming in and out. Very embarrassing.. so I tell him look you go run the cameras back or find the receipt.. I will wait...He agrees he stayed gone at least 20 minutes..Bye then customers are coming in and out watching one of the customers even told me to run, because they made it seem like I was stealing...when that happened I started to cry and just grabbed my basket and proceeded out the doors. Once I got out the doors I heard the door greeter yell "She's running". Then the manager and another employee runs out side after I am steps away from my truck and Yanks my basket away from me and tells me I can't leave. It was construction workers, and a lot of them watching and laughing, Walmart employees and customers. Embarred again. So I go back in and wait by the door. I wait another 20 minutes are so. nothing so I decided to walk down to where I had wrong my things at because I had to go my baby breastfeeds on schedule she is only 3 months. By the time I walk down there they say I'm sorry we found your receipt. A hold crowd of Walmart employees and customers were watching I was so embarrassed, not to mention they never even checked my receipt. I was so livid and nervous that I made them walk my groceries to my truck. Ever since that incident I have been depressed and have had to go on Zoloft. I stayed in bed for a week. It's hard for me to go to a store right now. I couldn't eat which means I could not feed my baby the way I use too. I have to supplement now and I take my breastfeeding seriously. I may have to quit breastfeeding all together because my baby has been crying allot lately with me taking the Zoloft. I want to sue for damages, I was bullied for no reason don't steal and didn't give them a reason to think I was. Stealing. The manager called and apologized, but I think Walmart needs to train there employees properly. I am tired of them help please.


Libel: Walmart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire