mardi 22 mai 2018

Court Proceedings: CPS Refuses to Let Our Family Get Custody of My Nieces, What Can I Do

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California.

My sister had a cps case but recently past away and since shes passed cps rerfuses to help our family get custody of my niece. Instead they made up lies about myself as well as other family members of our family. so i went to the director and thanks to him i was able to clear my name from their crazy accusations but they still went on and continued to lie in court. after my sister passed the comissioner stopped letting us into the court and everything i filed in court was denied and i was never given a reason why or on what grounds. cps is trying to adopt her out and iam having a hard time finding a atttorney that will work with me.

Theres alot more to it like the worker that she had was a intern and because i expressed concern over it thats when things began . my sister did everything asked of her and still they wrote bad reports about her they were so unfair with her they told her several times that she would not get the girls back and if she wanted things to go smoothly that she should get me her sister out of her life and its because i defended her alot and asked alot of questions and they didnt like it. my sister had 6 months clean and she fell in such a bad depression that she started drinking again already convinced by cps that she wasnt getting the girls back and she became very ill and passed away. I partially blame them for my sisters death.

My niece does not want to stay with her foster parents and just a few days ago i saw her at the store and the foster parents would not let her come say hi to me she looked scared and all i said was that it was ok and that id see her soon and that i loved her and she responded with ok and i love you too tia (means aunt). they were intimidating her and its just not ok please does any one have any advise or suggestion? please i need all the help i can get>


Court Proceedings: CPS Refuses to Let Our Family Get Custody of My Nieces, What Can I Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire