lundi 21 mai 2018

Sex Offenses: Man Asking for Money to Cancel Daughters Phone

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oklahoma

I think I'm getting scammed, but these people's story sounds too good. I was on a dating app, and a girl gave me her number and her profile claimed to be 19. So I text her and the conversation Doesn't really go anywhere, and then she just sends me nude pictures, and I send a picture. And then later that night, a guy called me and started talking to me about how I was talking to a minor. Well the conversation goes on and he talks about disconnecting his daughters phone to punish her but to do that it'll cost money, and he didn't feel he should pay for that. It's only like $363 to cancel, which sounds like a legit price. And so sprint told him that if he were to bring them a police report, that insurance would cover returning the phone, and he didn't want to do that. So he said that I could just pay for it to show I'm serious. I know it sounds like a scam, and if it is, they're acting is almost too good, I just need some advice


Sex Offenses: Man Asking for Money to Cancel Daughters Phone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire