lundi 21 mai 2018

Legal Malpractice: Are Insurance Adjusters Records Discoverable

My question involves malpractice in the state of: Florida

I'm a plaintiff in a civil suit against an attorney for mishandling the administration of a trust. The attorney did carry professional liability insurance and the insurer has determined that the claim will be covered. The attorney is being defended by outside counsel.

Do laws allow plaintiffs to obtain adjusters reports and files on a claim pending? My gut says no, but I don't want to assume anything. If I understand the claims process correctly, the file should contain an assessment of the claim, the merits of the plaintiff's complaint and a reserve for damages.


Legal Malpractice: Are Insurance Adjusters Records Discoverable

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire