vendredi 25 mai 2018

Boundary Agreements: Property Lines

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Pennsylvania

My son bought a row home around 2 years ago. His neighbor has hammered a pipe in the ground and spray painted lines in orange, on my son's property where my son parks his cars in the back. The neighbor is telling my son that it's where the true property lines are. These homes were built in 1929. The neighbor nor anyone else to my knowledge has ever taken this to court. If the neighbor is right then the House and the backyard was partially built on his property and the neighbor's house was partially built on his neighbor's property. After all these years wouldn't the property lines be legally where they are now, if nothing has ever been done legally since 1929?


Boundary Agreements: Property Lines

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire