mardi 15 mai 2018

Traffic Court Issues: Is It Possible That I Have a Warrant for Failing to Appear in Traffic Court

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Ohio.
In the beginning of October 2017, I got pulled over for doing 58mph in a 35mph zone, my ticket was $175, I paid $100 on it and the judge said every month that went by that I didn't pay on it, added another $20 on it. They gave me another court date in December that I didn't show up for and now, it's May and I haven't paid anything else on it. I haven't heard anything about it since the last time I was at the courthouse in November. I'm scared to drive because I don't want to get pulled over and be arrested. Do you think I have a warrant? Is there a way I can find out if I have one?


Traffic Court Issues: Is It Possible That I Have a Warrant for Failing to Appear in Traffic Court

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire