jeudi 17 mai 2018

Easement is Not Recorded on My Title, but on Original Parcel Division of Neighbor's T

My question involves real estate located in the State of: California. I purchased a 2+ acre parcel and home. My title and all previous titles do not show an easement through our property. The neighbor to my north was part of my original parcel and claims his title gave him an easement 60 wide. The title reads "we are the southerly 150 in width of original lot. The easement he shows on his deed references the easement as beginning at the southerly line of parcel 2. Which I believe references our parcel." He has purchased land to his north and has road frontage for a driveway. Do I have to allow him an easement, the driveway is 10 feet wide, but the his title claims a 60 foot easement beginning at the southerly line of parcel 2?


Easement is Not Recorded on My Title, but on Original Parcel Division of Neighbor's T

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire