samedi 26 mai 2018

My Ex Mother in Law is Trying to Take My Kid

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Tennessee

My ex mother in law is trying to take custody of my child. Right now I have 50/50 custody of my child. He is with me through the week and is supposed to be with his father on the weekends as I work the weekend shift. My sons father has not been in his life on and off for 2 years now. So in order for my son to maintain a relationship with his other family I have been allowing him to stay with his grandma (my ex mother in law) on the weekends. We have not always gotten along as she has contacted cps on me countless times and every case has always been closed with ZERO findings. I have tried to do what is best,for my son.

Well just this past week my husband and I who have been married for two years got into a big argument. There was yelling and he left and went to work. Never anything physical or anything like that. My son went to his grandma that day and told her about our argument so she makes up this ridiculous account of what took place and coached my son on what to say. Then she contacted his teacher at school and advised her to ask my son about the situation. She does and my son tells her the false story that his grandmother told him and the school calls cps on my husband for abuse.

Cps comes to my house and interviews my husband and I and interviewed my son separately. That same day the case was closed with ZERO findings. I have caught word that my ex mother in law is now trying to seek custody of my child and even trying to get emergency custody.

Me and my husband do not do drugs, we do not drink, and we don't spank our kids as a form of punishment. My son never gets in trouble at school, he is extremely smart, and always happy and outgoing. My husband and I both work and have pretty good jobs. We have never and would never put our children in harms way.

My question is this, what do I do?? I have tried and tried to be nice and to let all the previous history with my ex mother in law go but I do not know what to do anymore. I am tired of her trying to ruin our lives and our name.

Any advice is appreciated.
Thank you


My Ex Mother in Law is Trying to Take My Kid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire