mercredi 16 mai 2018

Modification of Custody: Depositions Scheduled on a Closed Custody Case

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

I had a child custody case that lasted for about 12 months and I eventually won custody of my son and now have him full time. Everything is over and a final judgement was made. It has now been almost a year since the case closed, but now my ex wife's attorney sent me a letter a few weeks ago stating I need to show up for Depositions.

I have no clue what this is for nor what it would help them, but I was never subpoenaed for it, just a letter by her attorney was sent to me and filed with the court.

Big question, is this something I'm required to go to since I was not subpoenaed??


Modification of Custody: Depositions Scheduled on a Closed Custody Case

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire