mardi 29 mai 2018

Chapter 13: Who Qualifies when Determining Your Deductions from Income on Form 122c-2

My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: NH

I do plan on hiring an attorney, but in the meantime I am just trying to gather as much information as possible to see if Ch13 is even a good option for us. On Form 122C-2 question number 5 it says to "fill in the number of people who could be claimed as exemptions on your federal income tax return, plus the number of any additional dependents you support. This may be different from the number of people in your household."

I have a unique family...so here goes. Living in my house are myself and my husband, my 20 year old daughter, my two youngest children (who I have primary custody of but only claim one for tax purposes) my husbands 2 children who live with us on weekends but whom we do claim on our taxes, and my elderly disabled father 80yrs old who contributes $300 a month to the household (not claimed on taxes).

My question is...do my step-children count in determining the number of deductions because we claim them on taxes, and support them part time? And can I include my father as well as long as I include his $300 a month as income towards the household?

Thanks in advance. This does make a huge difference in calculating disposable income as it seems the answer can range anywhere from 4-8 people.


Chapter 13: Who Qualifies when Determining Your Deductions from Income on Form 122c-2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire