mardi 29 mai 2018

Denial & Appeals: Unempolyment Denied for Wilful Misconduct

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Kentucky

I was terminated on 4-23-2018 after 9 years 10 months at a childrens hospital. It was for unsatisfactory job performance. I have major depression disorder. The termination happened after 3 months of non-stop berating of my job performance. They wrote me up 4 times for anything from punctuation to violations of policy. They choose to enforce these with me and no one else. I have appealed their decision of willful misconduct. The hearing is 5-30-2018 at 1pm. What can I do or say to get my unemployment benefits. It is vital that I win I will lose apartment and everything that I have worked for . After I was terminated I was informed from a member of corporate that downsizing was happening. They have turned my old job into part time 2-3 times a week without benefits.

Please help


Denial & Appeals: Unempolyment Denied for Wilful Misconduct

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire