jeudi 31 août 2017

Custody and Visitation Issues: Changing Visitation

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: indiana

my case was filed in indiana. i have a 6 year old daughter, i get her every other weekend and one day during the week. i would pick her up and her mother would pick up on return. Then mother decided she wanted to move to kentucky , approx 110 mile . I told her i didn't want daugher to leave indiana because i was worried about the hardship it would put me on financially and my relationship with daughter. mother promised me not to worry, she promised me nothing would change, i'd still see my daughter on her days and she would make sure to bring her to me and pick her up from me. Now after a year and half of doing it, she now wants me to start making the drive and my worry seem to coming true, it will be a hardship financially for me, plus do to work making visiting schedulel will be hard, do i have any legal fight. I don't even think she inform the state of indiana of her move,


Custody and Visitation Issues: Changing Visitation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire