jeudi 31 août 2017

Modification of Custody: Custody Issue W/ a Convicted Felon W/ Mother of Child

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: North Carolina

I will try and keep this brief as possible I don't even know where to begin it's so mind boggling. I have a 10 year old daughter from a 10 year marriage ex is a licensed pediatric RN cheated while we were married multiple times now she's with some guy who has 22 felony convictions primarily B&E/Larceny/Grand Theft Auto stuff Habitual Felon DUI in NC, Habitual Traffic Offender in Florida, 11 DWLR's multiple stints in rehab several stints in county jails most recently 1.5 years in a correctional facility in NC got out in Jan 16 just so happened she was ready to leave 2 mos later. Guy was initially in a half way house program found out she was going to stay in the half way house w/ him on wknds I had my daughter she began transporting him out of his county to her residence in violation of his parole and DOC did nothing about it. Guy had no car so to beat that she gave him her car to drive knowing he had no license my custody agreement was made permanent in Oct last year in it specifically prohibited this individual from being in around my daughter communication banned telephonically verbally etc. and no overnights no cohabitation. As you can imagine all of this was quickly ignored and I have had to spend a fortune on PI's documenting contempt etc. We filed a contempt motion in February this case is still pending lawyers keep kicking it because of discovery issues etc. my daughter is now on her 2nd counselor. Daughter wants more time w/ me and wants nothing to do w/ the convict. Mother has formed an LLC w/ the Convict and gone into this illegal moving business illegal because it's not registered w/ the NC Utilities Commission. Mother has also went out and bought this convict 2 vehicles now to use knowing he has no license his license is permanently revoked. She sold it to me as him having problems with Alcohol come to find out he was a Heroin addict for many years and is now trying to sell her and the court that he is reformed and a changed man found Jesus whole 9 yards. Other problem I have with all of this is Mother and her BF have been shacking up in a nasty trailer park on wknds with a convicted drug trafficker schedule II principal. She has made my life a living hell the past year we go next week for a motion to force her into taking a hair follicle test I have already done mine she was supposed to but backed out and took a urine test instead. Both her and him took out numerous warrants on me last year AFTER the fact she came over and slept w/ me and would come over and try to befriend me etc go to pool and had extensive telephone contact etc. This has been brutal I want to know who has faced anything similar w/ Convicts proclaiming they are changed and what impacts it's had on their ability to obtain primary.

Thanks


Modification of Custody: Custody Issue W/ a Convicted Felon W/ Mother of Child

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire