jeudi 31 août 2017

Co-Ownership: How Do I Remove My Mom from Mobile Home We Purchased

My question involves real estate located in the State of: California

We purchased a mobile home for my mom in a 55+ retirement community. We provided the down payment and we pay the monthly mortgage payment. She is only to pay the space rent and utilities. Now she is refusing to pay the space rent and if they don't receive it, they will evict her and take the mobile home. We will lose our down payment and the monthly payments we have been making.

We had to have her on the loan and the title because she is over 55 and someone over 55 has to be on there. We are not over 55.

Please advise.


Co-Ownership: How Do I Remove My Mom from Mobile Home We Purchased

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire