jeudi 31 août 2017

Property Division: How Long Do I Need to Keep the Ex's Stuff at My House

My question involves a marriage in the state of: Pennsylvania

Pertinent Information:
Divorce finalized: April 2015
He moved out: April 2014

He signed a quit claim and I paid him half equity in the house, the house has been fully mine since May 2014

The division of property document stated that he had 180 days to vacate the premises. He is/was a mechanic and there are tons of car parts around the house (garage, and 3 sheds) and 1 car (I don't have keys or title for it). 3 1/2 years after he moved out he still has not collected his items. I am trying to get my house ready to sell, which means I need to get rid of these items. These are not items that are easily delivered to his house, or stored under the stairs. Some of them aren't even easy to slide across a floor (think engines and transmissions).

How long, legally, do I need to continue to keep these items. They are keeping me from being able to put my house up for sale.


Property Division: How Long Do I Need to Keep the Ex's Stuff at My House

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire