jeudi 31 août 2017

Criminal Records: Record Correction Update

My question involves criminal records for the state of: CA

I made a post recently asking about how long it usually takes for DOJ to make a record update and correction once they've received court documents verifying a reduction under 17(b). I did get ahold of my attorney as I was advised and he told me that very rarely are you looking at anything past 30 days and thats in pretty extreme cases. Well, I'm into 6 months now and all I keep hearing from his office is how there could be a "complication" with the order or the case itself - Could someone out there elaborate on exactly what that's supposed to mean in plain english because the court order pretty much says what it says. I'm beginning to feel that the word "complicated" as it's being used here is just some kind of "buzzword" for there's something more to all this but I'm not telling you - like there's some sort of secrecy that surrounds it. Anytime I ask for clarification it just seems it gets ignored, so obviously yes, this does bother me on why all the vagueness. Can anybody help explain it that will make sense > Thanks in advance for your help.


Criminal Records: Record Correction Update

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire