mardi 29 août 2017

Can I Travel Yo Canada What Options Do I Have

Hello gents

I would like to introduce myself first, i am an Egyptian engineer, i have an american wife and four kids all americans, i overstayed in the US for about 1 year and the reason will be explained later, i was married to my exwife and filled for green card, before my interview day i had a fight with my exwife and led to charging me with domestic violence [she said i threw a book at her head] and led to a divorce, after this i recived a letter from immigration sateting that i had to leave, by that time i already overstayed my entry visa, i have met my beautiful current wife during this time, called my lawyer he said just stay and when the divorce case get done i will just marry my pregnant GF and correct my status because if i went outside of the country i will not be able to get in again, the divorce case took about 9 months, my GF was 5 months pregnant with my lovely daughter, One day i was driving home after couble of beers and got pulled over and charged with OVI not DUI, my GF came to bond me but they told her that i had ice hold on me, the OVI case ended up with a fine, it was the hardest time of my life, after three months in jail trying to get bonded but to no avail, my divorce case was done, we tried to get married while in jail but it was so hard as i was in ice detention,i decided to pay my own ticket and leave with voluntary departure, the immigration judge decided to include my traffic record in the case as he saw i had many speeding tickets but all paid, i left to Egypt and my wife followed me, we got married in Egypt and had my daughter there, after that i had my handsome son, we filled again for me to be able to come back to the US but with a deffirent lawyer, he said may chances are good, my case now at the National visa center, waiting for the interview date in the US embassey in Egypt, the last email i got from the NVC was about 6 months ago, They say the case will be closed in a year so how long it take to get the interview date??
I am facing a really hard time me and my wife financially and emotionally as she is away from her family and Egypt is not that great to be in, she feel she is stuck with me even she dont say it... there actually more to it, after what happened in egypt and after the army have staged a coup on the legal president and threw him in prison, any person will say even "what happened in Egypt was a coup" he will end up in jail, my dad is a muslim brotherhood member and the Egyptian gov wants him, he can seek assylum in many countries but he just prefer not to do so, i had no anything to do with the Muslim brotherhood and since i graduated i am out of Egypt, i just visit every now and then which was big problem when i came back with my wife as i had nothing tying me to the country except my family, finding a decent job there is kinda impossiple even living there is impossible, why? Because the Egyptain gov wants me to get to my dad, so i am wanted by the ISF internal security forces but i can not get any papers instates this so i can not seek assylum anywhere, i want to ask if i can do that based on my dad's situation??,
I do not have any criminal record in Egypt, they even did not charge me with anything but i guess they with deal with that after catching me or just kill me or torture me to death instead and this literally happened to many people I know. They keep raiding my home every now and then to look for me and take whatever they like to take, computers, phones, money or anything that have value, they even took my passport that have the American visa. Now even when they come they do not ask about my dad, they just ask for me like seriously they totally forgot about him but they want me and the more they keep coming for me the more i know its God damn serious and no joke, at first i decided to go to their place and simply tell them i have nothing to do with my dad's business, i never was a fan of politics. But lawyers told me if i went there i will never go out alive as they will torture me to know where is my dad, they said the best case scenario if they well treated me that they will let me rot in jail or put my name in any opened case then i will face military court to get like 20-25 years or death sentence like many others. After some bribes i managed to get out of the country to Malaysia and had to leave my family in Egypt, trying to make it work but its not enough to bring my family with me and its not even enough to support them there. On top of that i have to pay about $3000 each year just to be able to stay in the country.
As an alternative, is it possible for me to go to Canada after all what happened in the US?
What is my wife and the kids situation if they entered canada? Can they stay there permanent or they gotta go back to america and if so how often? Is the schools free? Do we get any gov help?
Can you please give me a good advice or help me to find the right way out of this nightmare!
and if canada is not the right option, what should i do? Can i seek assylum? Where and how?

Sorry if its too much, Thank you for reading this long post, please wish me luck and pray for us to come over this bad situation.


Can I Travel Yo Canada What Options Do I Have

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire