jeudi 31 août 2017

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Right of Way-Stop Signs Infraction Fight or Pay

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Utah.
I recently got a ticket for running a stop sign. I cannot remember as it was two weeks ago if I stopped to far behind the sign and got ticketed or it was a rolling stop, either way the amount of points this ticket will give me will take me over the limit for my driving points. Should I try to fight the ticket and hope the officer doesn't show up? Or is there any possible way that I can turn the ticket into something without points with a higher dollar cost? I am under 21 so the point amounts are ludicrous that they allow. Any help is appreciated.


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Right of Way-Stop Signs Infraction Fight or Pay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire