mardi 29 août 2017

Copyright Law: Recordings Who Owns What Rights from My Front Yard

Sorry, but joined forum just to ask this question after a discussion with a friend.

Background: I live in a very rural area, have a pond with frogs, birds etc. Someone mentioned that I should record or stream my normal 'daily' sounds and offer them up for sale as ringtones/sleeptunes/ambiance noise etc. At first I thought that it may be fun, then after a few test runs, I realized that since I live fairly close to the parking area for a popular party spot, my 'ambient' noise recordings often included the music played by whoever happened to be driving by at the time.

So, that's why I am here. Who owns the rights to what I record in my front yard?


Copyright Law: Recordings Who Owns What Rights from My Front Yard

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire