jeudi 31 août 2017

Defamation: Is Accusing Someone of the False Practice of Law Actionable

My question involves defamation in the state of: Michigan

My former employer and his agents have been systematically trying to defame and discredit me, alleging I have caused him death threats and released his personal information. He releases an email to former and current employees directing them them to call in and listen to a message. In which several times in the first few sentences he indicates that "some people" "who think they know everything" are running around "playing attorney" and providing "bad legal advice" the phrase bad legal advice appears over 3 times in the first minute.

He then directs those assembled to sue me and press charges due to the loss of income they would potentially sustain by listening to my inaccurate "legal advice"

The aforementioned advice being, not to sign a resignation letter saying you quit when over 100 of us were laid off, to pursue legal counsel or call the unemployment agency.

Not twelve hours prior one of his agents is accusing threatening me with litigation of slander for postings I made over the internet (even though technically it would be libel) and I advised him correctly Slander was going around telling people I assaulted him and barred his exit in his office. He then proceeds to threaten me by stating just as I told you that I wouldn't let you get away with them ignoring my sexual harassment claims you're "not going to get away with practicing law without a licence advising people of their legal rights"

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

And before you suggest getting an attorney I have been desperately attempting to however, it appears that it is difficult when you lack money.


Defamation: Is Accusing Someone of the False Practice of Law Actionable

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire