lundi 28 août 2017

Keeping Mail Out of Reach for Disabled Person

My question involves a person located in the state of: Nebraska

I'm a disabled vet and I'm living back at home with my folks for a lack of any other options. Usually it's ok, but now my step-father who is often at home with me is refusing to go outside to get the mail. I can't go outside to get it on my own. The mailbox is like 4 feet from the door but he just lays there on the couch and tells me to get it myself, which isn't possible for me and he should certainly know it. I paid for fast shipping so needless to say this is pretty frustrating.

It's not so much that I'm going to take legal action, but I thought it was an interesting predicament to be in from a legal standpoint. Also it might light a fire underneath him if I could say it's a federal crime!


Keeping Mail Out of Reach for Disabled Person

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire