mercredi 30 août 2017

Disability and Elder Law Issues: Appeal Disability Onset Date

My question involves a person located in the state of:ky, hi,i was recently approved for disability,but i want to appeal the disability on set date,if i do appeal and they then find me not disabled ,will i have to return the money i was awarded ,back pay and increse,that i was approved for,? i want to appeal because of the penalty for drawing early would be less or take it to no penalty for drawing early.a
how can they find you disabled if you appeal ,when they already approved you for disability?i am tring to decide what to do,i did not use a lawyer,i applied myself,gathered all medical records,provided all doc
uments needed myself,i was surpised i was approved,i believe it was my age 64 be 65 in nov,if i had known my medical issues quailified me for disability i would have applied when i originally retired in oct 2014.
i hope someone can help with an answer,thanks


Disability and Elder Law Issues: Appeal Disability Onset Date

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire