mardi 29 août 2017

Repossession: Financed Audi for G/F. Shes Never Paid a Dime. Recording of Her Admitting to Default

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Ohio

I bought/Financed a used Audi for my then G/F. Loan is solely in my name. I bought the car from a private seller. G/F was present with me at time of purchase. Ohio title was only partially filled out, :explanation: Private seller signed and properly filled out seller portion of Ohio title. The buyer portion of the title was left temporarily blank as we did not have a notary with us. The intention was to complete and sign the buyer section of the Ohio title in front of a legal Notary within the follow week (car was purchased on weekend)
HOWEVER approx.: 48 hours after Audi was purchased & paid for by me. G/F left me, blocked me from all social media, & changed her cell # taking off with my Audi, Both sets of keys, And the incomplete, partially filled out Ohio car title locked in the glovebox.

She drove the Audi around for 3 weeks on illegal tags, from her previous vehicle. At that point she placed her name into the buyer section of the car title, lied about the vehicle purchase price on the title ($5,000 actual purchase price was $12500) and had a family member notarize the illegally filled out title, and illegal purchase price of $5000.
My ex. g/f was successful in getting the car title transferred over into her name. However the car loan is in my name and I need to car title to be sent to my bank as collateral for my used car loan. She stole the car, and the partially blank ohio title before I had the chance to sign it, and mail it into my bank.

I have now paid 3 months worth of car payments to protect my credit score. She has not paid a single dollar to me.
I was able to record her on the phone admitting to not having paid me anything for the car, and admitting she knew that she owed me money for it every month but is unable to pay bc.. she lost her job. This is an 5 minute audio recording. Long after she default on payment to me.

I have two attorneys working the case jointly. We have been unsuccessful in locating her to subpoena her to court. She continues to dodge the legal system. Willl driving my Audi daily free of charge.

What can I do, will I ever get my car back?? Or will all she ever get charged with is default of payment?


Repossession: Financed Audi for G/F. Shes Never Paid a Dime. Recording of Her Admitting to Default

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire