mardi 29 août 2017

H Visas: What Happens After H1b Visa Petition I 129 is Revoked/Cancelled by Employer

Short Background: I am working for ABC employer and XYZ client and my original H1B was issued in 2011, cumulatively I have stayed in US for 1 year. My current petition is valid till 06/29/2018 but my passport is not stamped. Now I am planning to quit my job and take a break for a year.

Advice: Will my H1B going to be valid for future transfer even if the current employer sends it for cancellation? If so is there a validity period after my current petition expires? Is there an option of making my H1B inactive to reduce my chances of getting RFE during petition transfer in future?

Note: My current employee is not going to handover the original I-129

Thanks in advance!


H Visas: What Happens After H1b Visa Petition I 129 is Revoked/Cancelled by Employer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire