lundi 28 août 2017

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: I Am Afraid What if the Beads Store Owner Catches Me in Camera Recording After Few D

My question involves criminal law for the state of: I am afraid that I stole beads from a small but expensive bead stores.
I knew that there are cameras... so I tried to stole them hidingly.
But still there are chances that I am recorded in camera.
I m afraid what if after few days the owner or manager sees the video recording and show it to the police, as I left all my address and everything in the stores feedback register.
Should I go back tomorrow to return the stuff before they see it and before they calm police?
May be they forgive me.
I am just afraid,
Please answer me


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: I Am Afraid What if the Beads Store Owner Catches Me in Camera Recording After Few D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire