samedi 26 août 2017

Breaking Up: Can Your Ex- Throw You and Your Children Out of the Family Home

My question involves marriage law for the State of: California

I am in desperate need of answers. I have been with my now ex for 14.5 years and we have two children together. A boy who is 14 and a girl who is 10. Recently he decided that he wanted to break up with me and thought it best if the kids and I find somewhere else to live. We do not own our home, it is a rental and he is the only one named on the lease as well as his father who cosigned and I believe the lease is outdated as a new one was never signed after the first six month lease ran out in 2009. Can he legally throw his kids and I out like that? There is only one of him and three of us. I work as an EMT in an ER and don't make what it takes to live in California on my own raising kids. I made the landlord aware that this may be coming and I am hoping that he will not allow me to be evicted by my ex, but I can only wait and see. What are my options and what can I do to keep my children secure in the home that they have been growing up in? And no, him raising the kids here while I move is not an option. He is not a good father.


Breaking Up: Can Your Ex- Throw You and Your Children Out of the Family Home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire