mercredi 30 août 2017

Relocation: Moving from Va to Az

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Virginia/Arizona

Due to the high cost of living in my area and the huge amount of debt I am working with, I will not be able to pay rent for much longer. Because of that I decided to move in with my friend and her family. They are exited for us to move in and so are we. I spoke to my ex and he is fine with me and my daughter moving to Arizona. I would like to get something that he needs to sign in case he changes his mind in the future. I will move back to Virginia in summer of 2019, just before school starts. In addition, I would need to know if I need to contact the child support department in Arizona or if the one in Virginia can make adjustments to the child support order since my income as well as daycare expenses are going to change.

Thank you.


Relocation: Moving from Va to Az

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire