lundi 28 août 2017

Child Neglect: Is It Considered Neglect

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: WV


I know someone who's boyfriend is a trucker and she has 2 children fifteen and thirteen, she has been leaving the children all week by themselves and only coming home Saturday and Sunday and leaving again. The children are missing school, and doing whatever they want, "smoking, running the town" something which she already allows them to do.. last week they had the water shut off and the kids went all week without a shower, or working water in the home. It's still off it's been a week and a half. She's been leaving them alone all week every week for at least 3 weeks. I'm not sure if CPS would do anything even if notified.. I personally consider it neglect and have been especially bothered because the children come to my house asking for rides from my husband, and wanting us to wash their laundry. We do this for them, because they have no other way of it being washed..


Child Neglect: Is It Considered Neglect

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire