mercredi 30 août 2017

Speeding Tickets: Pleading Guilty to a Lower Fine, Community Service and Traffic School

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CA

I was driving at 80 on the 5 freeway. Since the 5 freeway was empty on that day with no car in sight, I, incorrectly assumed that I could speed.

Within a few minutes of me driving at that speed, I noticed a car a quarter mile away in my rear view mirror.

Within 10 seconds, the car turned on its lights and I knew I was in trouble.

Since I committed the mistake, I took responsibility for the error.

Now I need your help in figuring out how to:

1. Pleading guilty and request a lower fine
2. Request the ability to settle the fine through community service instead of paying it. I am hoping to provide my paltry retail job paystub to show the judge that a full time student like myself would appreciate this
3. Request traffic school with the assumption this would not affect my auto insurance rates. My current auto insurance is through an extremely cut rate insurance company called Wavanesa and they only insure drivers with a clean record.

I currently have a 100% clean record and this is my first ticket in 10 years since I touched the wheel of a car.

How do I go about this?


Speeding Tickets: Pleading Guilty to a Lower Fine, Community Service and Traffic School

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire