dimanche 27 août 2017

Bankruptcy Issues: Divorced, Ex Files Bankruptcy I Have Quit Claims Deed, I'm Not on Mortgage

My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: Texas (Ex lives) I live in North Caroline . I'm divorced and living in house settled in divorce with Quick Claims Deed in my name. I'm not on the mortgage (only note) and Ex-husband is threatening mortgage company will foreclose if I do not get mortgage in my name because he filed for bankruptcy. Mortgage co., or Ex won't tell me which Chapter is filled.


I am currently applying for Assumption of the loam through mortgage co. They said I could possibly lose house according to how Ex filled bankruptcy unless I get house in my name before bankruptcy is final. They said I would not even get notice till mortgage co. foreclosed since I am limited to only payment disclosures.


Divorce surprised me and I've not made enough $ on my own to refinance (by bank standers) but making payments. I want to keep my home! What are my rights? Can they take my home even though I proved I have made payments the last 4 yrs myself? Thanks for any help with this injustice!


Bankruptcy Issues: Divorced, Ex Files Bankruptcy I Have Quit Claims Deed, I'm Not on Mortgage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire