mercredi 30 août 2017

Traffic Court Issues: How to Plea Bargain a California Traffic Ticket if No Prosecutor is Present in Court

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CA

Having received my first speeding ticket in Anaheim, OC, CA, I went to traffic court yesterday to learn the process.

All I saw was the citing officers as witness and the judge and no prosecutor.

If I understand it correctly, only the prosecutor can offer plea bargains?

If so, how do I speak with a/the prosecutor and work out a offer like "Pay $300 and do not get another ticket for 90 days and the ticket will be dismissed without showing up on record."?


Traffic Court Issues: How to Plea Bargain a California Traffic Ticket if No Prosecutor is Present in Court

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire