dimanche 27 août 2017

Enforcing Custody Orders: What Does "Travel Itinerary" Means

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: North Carolina

I have a question. I am traveling with my child and ex asks for the original emails for flight information and hotel reservation and details... I wrote him a letter with the flight info (time, flight number, date) and hotel, dates of travel, phone numbers where he can contact his child. The court order states we do not need permission from each other to travel but we need to provide the child's "travel itinerary, including flight specifics, destination, periods of travel, and contact phone info”. My question is: do I need to give him the emails with the reservations? He is very controlling... However, he left with the child on vacation some time ago and did not provide any info, even did not tell me that he would leave out of state...


Enforcing Custody Orders: What Does "Travel Itinerary" Means

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire