lundi 26 juin 2017

Violation & Enforcement: Sending Gift to Future Step-Daughter

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Wisconsin

I am in a relationship (fiance) with a woman who is on probation and part of her probation stipulates no contact with her daughter. She was not a threat to her daughter but had a some mental health issues to address (which she has done to the very letter of her probation thus far). She has 6 months before her probation ends. Here is my question:

As part of her probationary no contact she cannot send her daughter gifts or cards or even have contact via Facebook. However, is it a violation of any laws if me and/or my daughter sends my fiance's daughter a birthday gift, like a bouquet of flowers? Or, if my daughter wants to reach out on Facebook and introduce herself to her future step-sister? I don't see how it can be a violation as the enforcement of the probationary order applies to my fiance - not me.

But, I don't want to jeopardize my fiance's future custody goals by simply trying to send my future step-daughter and my daughter's future step-sister something nice for her birthday.

Please advise!

Thank you!


Violation & Enforcement: Sending Gift to Future Step-Daughter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire