jeudi 29 juin 2017

Sex Offenses: Sexting on Kik, is This a Sting

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Pennsylvania

Okay so my cousin is dumb.
He was talking on Kik in this group chat and this group is a 18+ only chat. So someone came in and was asked their age. The person said 18. Then this person asked in the group"is anyone looking to trade pics?". my cousin decided that he was down and sent a private message to this person. they talked and my cousin asked for nudes. the person said "You first" and my cousin obliged with nude pics, not face just the private parts. Now the person he messaged has not messaged back at all. Anyway he wants to be put at ease so my questions are: is this a cop, or could it be a cop? even though they said they were 18 and there is proof they said they were 18 could it still be illegal?, and is he worried over nothing? I would like to tell him he can relax. He is mostly worried because he did not get a response in any way.

This happened about a hour ago from tonight and my cousin is 18.
thanks.


Sex Offenses: Sexting on Kik, is This a Sting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire