mercredi 28 juin 2017

Mechanic Not Giving Auction Car Neither Money Back

My friend refer me to a mechanic for Auction car, mechanic bought car for me through Copart site, I gave him money of that car and also labor charges through cheque. Mechanic told me he is short of money so if I buy car parts through my credit card he will make my car in two weeks, which I did. It's been six month I'm going to him on daily bases ever time he is making excuses and not doing work two days back I ask him to give me my money back, he refuse me to do that and threat me to leave his Bodyshop and don't come again!!
He bought car through his dealership license so far is on his dealership name. I'm student and really depressed, I have given him 7k through cheques and part 3k through credit car. Please guide me what should I do? If I won't get car or money I'll be in big trouble... Please help me!!


Mechanic Not Giving Auction Car Neither Money Back

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire