jeudi 29 juin 2017

Divorce: Can You Use Simplified Divorce Procedures if Your Spouse Lives Abroad

My question involves a marriage in the state of: Florida

I am divorcing someone that lives out of the country, I live in FL and we have no children or property and she is willing to sign with no problems. My question is about what to send her. If I try to use a simplified dissolution of marriage in Florida, it has a space for both of us to sign and agree but (it says that both MUST attend the final hearing) and I don't think that is an option. If I use a regular dissolution of marriage it has nowhere for her to sign and agree to the terms. Can she just write an answer to the regular dissolution of marriage and have it notarized at her US Embassy, or would it be better if she fills out an answer and waiver form to relinquish her rights to have to show up in court at the final hearing if we use a simplified dissolution of marriage form?


Divorce: Can You Use Simplified Divorce Procedures if Your Spouse Lives Abroad

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire