mercredi 28 juin 2017

Unlicensed Driving Minor Caught Driving Dad's Truck Without License

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Colorado

So after me and my 24 year old boyfriend were caught skipping the country and he was arrested, my life at home has sucked. No phone or tv or computer or internet and no bedroom door. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I snuck into my parents bedroom after they went to sleep and took my moms purse and wallet, including her drivers license (I'm 14 so no permit) and my dads pickup truck keys. I got into the truck and managed to figure out how to drive it. I was going to leave the country in it as I planned to do with my boyfriend. But as it was my first time driving and i had nobody to teach me how to do it and I soon made a mistake and was pulled over for a traffic violation. The policeman looked at me weirdly then asked for a license so I handed over my moms. He looked at it, lowered his brows and then told me step out of the vehicle and put my hands behind my back. I was arrested and the truck impounded, and they also searched the truck and found who it was registered to (my dad) and called them. I was brought home in a police car and my dad's truck was towed away.
When I got home my parents were waiting for me. They made me empty my pockets in front of them and then they removed my bed from my room and blew up an air mattress instead. They said I would be living a minimalist life until I learned how to behave.
Questions are:
1. Whats gonna happen to me for driving without a license then giving my moms ID to the policeman?
2. Is my dad going to get his truck back? He's SUPER pissed off right now.


Unlicensed Driving Minor Caught Driving Dad's Truck Without License

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire