mercredi 28 juin 2017

Garnishment and Execution: Does Bank Garnishment Follow You to New Banks/States

My question involves court procedures for the state of:

What is the name of your state (NJ/PA)

Hello All

I got a judgement against me in the state of PA and the creditor garnished what I had in my wells fargo account. Since then I was laid off so no money was going into the account and since the account is no negative it is closed. I just found a new job in NJ and I am about to move and the job only does direct deposit. So I need to find a new bank to use. For them to get access to my new bank account funds do they need to go through a court in NJ? I mean Wells fargo is everywhere so would it matter where I live? I wont be using wells fargo anymore. Also how easy would it be for them to find this new bank account? Is there anyway I can set up to get my direct deposit so I can actually save enough money to pay my rent and file for bankruptcy where they cant bank garnish it? I cant pay bills is my bank account is locked for over $4,000

Any advice you can give me on what the creditor might have to do and what I can do to protect myself.

Thanks in advance


Garnishment and Execution: Does Bank Garnishment Follow You to New Banks/States

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire