jeudi 29 juin 2017

Ownership Rights: Ex Boss Sold My Personal Property

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Connecticut

I am a teacher in a childcare, where we often buy our own materials to furnish our classrooms and supply items. When a teacher moves on to a new job they collect their personal items. Well. Our childcare was sold to a new boss and in the itemized list of tangible assets, my personal property that I paid for and was never reimbursed for, was sold to the new owner. First off, is this legal? Our old boss has always said if it's yours write your name on it. (But she's also a shady money hungry woman) my new boss says that I need to seek payment from the old boss, as the items sold to her are now hers. I have begun collecting my receipts and creating an itemized list. Am I correct for going after her for the money? (We are talking about $800 worth of items and materials)
Thank you


Ownership Rights: Ex Boss Sold My Personal Property

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire